1. Place the red chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of oil in the bowl of chocolates.
3. Microwave for 15 seconds and then stir.
4. Repeat Step 3 till the chocolate is completely melted.
5. Cover the entire marshmallow in melted red chocolate. Set aside to dry.
6. Take a mini brownie and separate it into smaller pieces. Then press them down to fill the inside of our cookie shots. (1 mini brownie will be enough fill our cookie shot to the rim)
7. Add a layer of whipped cream on top of the cookie shot.
8. Place the chocolate coated marshmallow on top of the whipped cream layer.
9. Optional: Top it off by adding a 4th of July decor stem to create the illusion of a firecracker exploding!
10. ENJOY! (:
We can’t wait to see your creations! Most importantly, don't forget to place your 4th of July orders in before Saturday, June 27th 3pm (PST).
The Dirty Cookie