Wow… 2019 sure has been a crazy year 🎆🎇
Now this chapter of our lives is coming to a close, and MY OH MY has it been a chapter…
Here are some of our highlights from 2019:
- Broadcasting live on the News our branded cookies.
- Creating Selfies on a Cookie Shot with a 3D printer with @edibleselfie
- Appearing on the Food Network’s The Baker Sisters
- Opening our kiosk at Ontario Mills
- Catering to Liza Koshy, Mena Massoud, Blac Chyna, and so many great people??
It’s the simple things in life that we truly value!
Which is why our list of New Year’s Resolutions for 2020 is relatively short and sweet.
New Year's Resolutions for 2020:
- Show your appreciation for those you are thankful for.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Be the life of the party!
I’ve been counting my blessings and I want to celebrate the end of this year with the people that have been there for me… through all the ups and downs.
What better way to celebrate…
Than with Shots 👏Shots👏 Shots👏
If you’re like me, it’s hard to constantly be the host and the “Life of the Party”. Having The Dirty Cookie cater to your New Years party will be easy, fun and delicious entertainment.
When they cater at my parties, they take away my self-consciousness of being boring. LOL they provide sugar to appease the kids and a conversation starter for the parents.
Now if parties aren’t your thing, we can get personal and custom with this super cute gift idea!
Can you guess what it involves🍷🙊🍪
You only need 3 Things:
- Mini Bailey Bottles (We get our Variety-Flavor Pack at Costco)
- Our Cookie Shots (Chocolate Chip is a classic, but there’s other flavors)
- Mini Straws (Optional - we don’t really sip our shots through a straw)
This gift is a mix of boujee-ness and sophistication
Sweetness and smoothness..
And my gosh… the aroma is heavenly 😻😍
Toasts to the memories of 2019...
Pinkies up to the New Year...
干杯 - Santé! - Salud! - 건배 - CHEERS!!!