The Perfect Magical Summer Outdoor Beverage- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Recipe
Unicorn Hot Chocolate
Sometimes all we need in life is a little touch of magic. There's just something about warm hot chocolate and innocent rainbows, cotton candies, and unicorns, that just make all of our worries wash away. Typically when we think of the word unicorn, we associate it with magical, unique, a perfect catch, and majestic. We think bright pastel pink, white, and just all the possible colors of the rainbow.
This is why the Unicorn Hot Chocolate is the go to summer night beverage. Not just for kids, but for you as well! During difficult times, we all need a little glitter and sparkle to get us through it all. Here at The Dirty Cookie Blog, we're here to make all your occasions and moments uniquely delicious. However, this weekend, and with the help of our Unicorn Hot Chocolate recipe, we're here to make your 2020 summer just a little more magical.
This recipe not only is kid friendly, but is also perfect as a party ideas. Especially if you're in need of a fast birthday party theme that would leave your kids with all the rage. Not to mention how this hot chocolate is such an easy recipe. Talk about easy and sweet all in a beautiful cup!
-2 cups Whole Milk
-1 teaspoon Vanilla
-1 tablespoon Sugar
-Pink Food Coloring
-4 ounces White Chocolate
1. Place a medium size saucepan on your stove top, but do not turn your burner on quite yet. In your empty medium sized saucepan, with no heat, add in your milk, vanilla, sugar, and white chocolate.
2. Once you've placed all your main ingredients into the saucepan, turn your burner on to medium low heat.
3. Consistently keep stirring your saucepan till both the white chocolate and sugar is fully melted.
4. At this time, you should have a hot chocolate consistency in your saucepan, but no color. To add color, grab your pink food coloring and add multiple drops till it's nice and dark pink. You may as many drops or as little drops as you would like to adjust the shade of pink you would prefer.
5. Once your hot chocolate is fully pink, turn your stove top off and give your hot chocolate 3-5 minutes to cool a little. We do want to serve it warm, or hot, since it is hot chocolate, but we also do not want it scorching hot.
6. To serve, grab your red velvet flavored Dirty Cookie cookie shots and pour in your Unicorn Hot Chocolate. To top it all off, add a swirl of whipped cream on top and sprinkle some rainbow sprinkles.
7. Lastly.... Sip, Bite, & Enjoy!
Voilà! A super easy and kid friendly recipe. Not to mention, perfect for your children's birthday parties, family camping trips, or just for fun to end your night by the firepit! From the bottom of our hearts, here at Dirty Cookie, we hope you're staying safe. We're excited to continue sharing fun at home Dirty Cookie recipes with you!
Also, do not forget to place an order for our Half a Dozen Assortment Cookie Shots to fill your Unicorn Hot Chocolate in! The Cookie Shot is 90% of the magic touch, so you're not going to want to miss out. Shop HERE!