Guess what day it is today? It's National Cheesecake Day! So in light and celebration of this delicious dessert, we've decided to share one of our favorite classics cheesecake recipes. Also, did we mention how it's a non bake cheesecake recipe and perfect for beginning bakers too?
For this easy non bake cheesecake, all you need is original cream cheese, vanilla extract, and granulated fine sugar for the cheesecake itself. For toppings, you can top it with blueberry flavored pie topping/ filling and or with whipped cream. Lastly, of course, it's not a Dirty Cookie recipe without a Dirty Cookie cookie shot as the crust!
What makes this recipe so simple is how you only have to mix three ingredients together, place a tasty topping on top, and BAM! Non bake blueberry cheesecake for everybody to enjoy. There is no complicated step in order to create this tasty blueberry cheesecake, but yet it looks so fancy. It's all the glossy and shiny blueberry pie filling, on top, that makes the cookie shot look so perfect.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Granulated Fine Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blueberry Pie Filling/ Topping
- Optional: Heavy Whipping Cream (whip into whipped cream)
1. Take your cream cheese and place it on your counter top for about 15 minutes. You want your cream cheese to sit at room temperature before starting the non baking section of this recipe. Why? When cream cheese is sitting at room temperature, it's a lot easier to mix and cream into cheesecake.
2. Grab a large mixing bowl, place your 8 oz cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract all together in the mixing bowl.
3. Mix all three ingredients together till a smooth creamy texture forms, and you have cheesecake! We highly encourage you to use a hand held mixer or a mixing stand. Not only does it get the job done faster, but it does a better job creaming together all of your ingredients.
4. Carefully spoon the cheesecake into the center of your Dirty Cookie cookie shots. As you fill the center up with cheesecake, take your Dirty Cookie cookie shot and carefully tap the bottom of your cookie shot against the palm of your hand. This will cause gravity to slowly shift and pull the cheesecake towards the bottom of your cookie shot, therefore allowing you to fully fill your cookie shot with cheesecake and zero air pockets.
5. Once all your cookie shots are filled to the top with cheesecake, carefully place them all on a tray and into the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight. This will allow the cheesecake to chill and fully set before enjoying.
6. After 6 hours, or overnight, take your cheesecake out and top it with blueberry pie filling/ topping. (Optional: whip your heavy whipping cream till stiff peaks are formed, you'll then know you have whipped cream. Then place your whipped cream into a pipping bag and pipe your whipped cream on top of your blueberry topping for a garnish.)
7. Lastly, bite into your non bake blueberry cheesecake, and ENJOY!
The reason why we always encourage you to create desserts inside our Dirty Cookie shots, is because our cookie shots become the crust/ cup of the dessert! Essentially, we're making baking a whole lot easier for you. It arrives fresh, tasty, delicious, and ready to go. And for our Vegan- Gluten Free babes, our Vegan- Gluten Free cookie shots are back! So hurry and shop for them before it's too late.