Graveyard In A Cookie Shot
It's officially Spooky Season! Which means, bring out all the cobwebs, spiders, and pumpkins, because we're going ghost hunting! Where? In the graveyard of course!
We have the perfect Halloween kid friendly party dessert, snack, and activity for you and your kids! So grab your Halloween costumes, dim the lights, and let's build our own graveyard in a cookie shot!
- Dirty Cookie Shots
- Chocolate Pudding
- Gummy Worms
1. Grab a your favorite Dirty Cookie flavor, and fill it 3/4 of the way with chocolate pudding. The chocolate pudding is your graveyard's underground soil.
2. In a plastic bag, place all your Oreo cookie shells into for crumbling. You may discard any and all the filling, in-between your Oreo cookies, because you won't need it for this recipe.
3. Seal up your plastic bag, and start crushing your Oreo cookies into tiny crumbs. Your Oreo crumbs will be the rocking and hard soil ground you'll be walking on during your ghost hunt, so make sure you fill in all the way to the top of your Dirty Cookie Shot!
4. Place your gummy worms around or coming out of your Dirty Cookie Shot. These will act as your earthworms crawling around, in and out, of your graveyard!
5. Grab your friends, show your Halloween costume off, and cheers!
This is hands down the easiest and cutest Halloween dessert you could possibly do with your kids. Not to mention, it'll be a fun activity for them too! So hurry and purchase your Halloween Assortment, or Decorating Kits, before we sell out! We'll be baking them fresh and shipping them out the week of Halloween.
Don’t miss the recent Redfin article we were featured in:
“Celebrate Halloween at Home with These SpooktacularTreats”
Have no fear, Spooktober is here! ‘Tis the season to satisfy your cravings and indulge in some goodies – and, you don’t have to wait until Halloween to enjoy frightfully delicious treats. So, turn the spook factor up a notch on your Halloween spread with mummies, ghosts, spiders, and other delicious bites.
Whether you prefer sweet or savory, spooky or silly, there’s something for
everyone to enjoy – right from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Redfin invited the best bakers and recipe bloggers, from Miami, FL to San
Diego, CA, to share our favorite ghoulish delight so you can celebrate
Halloween at home with a variety of homemade goodies. Check out what we had to say!
The Dirty Cookie