If you're a pie lover, specifically one that hates making pie crust, we have the perfect solution for you! Why go through the trouble of having to make a pie crust, or buy one that doesn't even taste all that good, when you can have a soft and chewy Dirty Cookie Shot? I mean who doesn't love a delicious cookie, and not to mention chocolate chips!
The steps to make this Non Bake Peach Pie are fairy simple. All you have to do is combine all your ingredients together, fill your Dirty Cookie shot, and enjoy! There is no fancy step, any baking involved, just mixing and then filling your cooking shot.
-8 oz cream cheese
-18 oz peach flavored yogurt
-1/4 cup powder sugar
-1 can of sliced peaches
1. Grab a chopping board and dice up an entire can of sliced peaches. The smaller the pieces, the better.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together 8 oz of cream cheese, 18 oz peach flavored yogurt, and 1/4 cups of powder sugar. Once you've add your ingredients in, go ahead and start mixing them all together!
3. Finally, add in your diced up sliced peaches and carefully fold them into your peach pie filling.
4. Put a thin layer of whipped cream on the very bottom of your Dirty Cookie shot, then keep alternating with a layer of your No Bake Peach Pie filling in between.
5. Once you reach the top, top it all off with some whipped cream, sprinkle on some diced up peaches, and serve!
If that wasn't the fastest pie you have ever made, then I don't know what an easy recipe is then. Without a doubt, as always, any and all of our Dirty Cookie assortments would be a great fit for your pie recipe! So hurry and shop now on our website.