Baileys Cookie Shot Parfait
There's no two better pairings than Baileys and Dirty Cookies. It's like the Chrissy Teigen version of milk and cookies: classy, chic, yet bold! Now please keep in mind that you must be of age in order to enjoy Baileys in any shape or form. So, we ask that our lovely Dirty Cookie fans to always eat and drink responsibly.
For this easy non bake, but yet boozy-ish, parfait recipe, you'll be needing Oreos, Semi-Sweet Chocolates, Milk, Heavy Whipping Cream, Baileys, Powder Sugar, and Dirty Cookie Cookie Shots! Additionally, we do advise having a pipping bag and food processor on hand if possible. If not, there are still plenty of easy alternative methods to help assist a smooth, yet fun, Bailey Cookie Shot Parfait making.
- Dirty Cookie Cookie Shots
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 Cup Baileys
- 1/4 Cup Powder Sugar
- Oreos (we'll only be using the cookie portion)
- 1/2 Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate (or any flavor you'd prefer)
1. Grab around 10-15 Oreos and start cleaning out the cream between the two cookies. We'll only be using the cookie portion of the Oreos in this delicious Baileys Cookie Shot Parfait.
2. Once all your Oreo cookies and creams have been separated, go ahead and grab your food processor to blend only your Oreo cookies into tiny crumbs. If you don't have a food processor or blender of any kind, no worries! Go a head and grab a ziploc bag and a rolling pin. Fill your ziplock bag up with your Oreo cookies and start crushing your cookies up with the assistance of your rolling pin!
3. Place your crushed Oreo cookies aside and measure out about 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolates. Place your semi-sweet chocolates into a microwave safe bowl that is about 2-3 times the size of your 1/2 cups of chocolates. (you'll need the extra space to add in your milk) Place your chocolates aside and measure out 1/2 cup of milk. Place your milk in a microwave safe container and heat it up for about 2 minutes. Your milk should be nice and hot, if it's still warm place it back in the microwave till it's steaming.
4. Carefully pour your hot steaming milk into your other bowl with your chocolates. Take a spoon and slowly start to stir the two ingredients together so the heat from the milk can help assist the melting of the chocolate chips. After stirring for 2 minutes, go ahead and microwave the rest of your milk and chocolate chips in 30 seconds intervals. Make sure to not microwave them any longer, we want to avoid burning the chocolates if possible. You'll know you're done melting your chocolates and milk when a nice smooth, thick, and silky melted chocolate mixture has been formed. It should almost look like chocolate milk, but thicker.
5. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of powder sugar, 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, and 1/3 cup of Baileys. Whisk them all together till firm stiff peaks are formed, then carefully divide your Bailey Peaks evenly into 2 separate bowls.
6. In one of the two bowls, of whisked Bailey peaks, add on in your milk and melted chocolate mixture. When adding in your chocolate mixture, make sure to use the folding technique with a spatula to avoid popping of any stiff peak air bubbles.
7. Grab a pipping bag, or ziploc bags, and fill one up with plain Baileys peaks and another with the chocolate and Baileys peak mixture. Now we are officially ready to layer our parfaits and assemble our Dirty Cookies! Start by fill the Botton of your cookie shots with a layer of Baileys peaks. Add on top a thin layer of Oreo cookie crumbs, and then cover with a layer of chocolate Bailey peaks. Keep alternating till your cookie shot is filled to the top! Now you are ready to serve and enjoy!
We hope you found this delicious boozy recipe as sweet as you! Don't forget to come back in the next upcoming weeks for new fun recipes to fill your St. Patty's cookie shots with!