Dirty Cookie's Berry Ice Box Cake Shot Recipe
We've all seen the Tik Tok trend where everybody tries out the all natural nature's cereal. If not, it's basically where they mix a bunch of fruits with iced water or coconut water, pretending it's "nature's cereal". Well, if there was to be an all natural nature's cake shot, this is what the recipe would call for!
- Dirty Cookie Cookie Shots
- 1 1/4 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Graham Crackers
- Assortment of Fresh Fruit ( personal choice )
1. Using your hand mixer, whisk together 1 1/4 cups of heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup of powder sugar till firm peaks are formed. The best way to test and see if you have firm peeks is to pick up your whisk with a dollop of whipped cream on it. If none of the whipped cream falls off, you have firm peaks!
2. Place your whipped cream into a pipping bag. Next, if needed, chop your fruit up into smaller bite sizes so they can fit in and on top of your cookie shot.
3. Fill your cookie shot with a smaller layer of whipped cream, followed by a piece of your graham cracker, followed by another layer of whipped cream, fruit of your choice, and top the entire cookie shot off with more whipped cream. Lastly, decorate the top of your cookie shot with the rest of your fruit and some graham cracker crumbs!
If step 3 was a little confusing, visit our Tik Tok or Instagram reels to view our full video tutorial! You can follow us @thedirtycookie on Tik Tok and @thedirtycookieoc on Instagram.