Happy Earth Day! April 22, 1970, marks the first official celebration day of Earth Day! We celebrate Earth Day as a day to educate, continue to demonstrate, and promote everyday clean, healthy, and sustainable living habits. There are many ways to celebrate Earth Day. It could be as easy as planting a tree, picking up and throwing away trash, recycling, and much more!
Today, we'll be sharing with you our Dirt Cup recipe in celebration of Earth Day, the beauty of our soil and Mother Nature's most beautiful moments!
- Dirty Cookie Cookie Shots
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 pre-made chocolate pudding cups
- gummy worms
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together 8 oz of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of butter, and 3/4 cups of powder sugar. Make sure your cream cheese mixture if fully blended, nice and smooth with no small chunks of cream cheese.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, empty out about 6 miniature pre-made chocolate pudding cups. In the same mixing bowl, add in your cream cheese mixture till fully blended together.
3. In a Ziploc bag, or a blender, place about 6 Oreo cookie shells to crush up. Before crushing the cookie shells up, make sure to remove and separate the Oreo cream filling from the shells.
4. Grab your Dirty Cookie Cookie Shots and fill 3/4ths of the cookie shot up with your chocolate pudding cream cheese mixture. Top the rest off with your Oreo cookie crumbs. Lastly, add an earth worm as if it's crawling out of the soil and enjoy!
We wish you a Happy Earth Day, and don't forget to recycle your Dirty Cookie box when you're done enjoying our delicious cookie shots!