Happy St. Patrick's Day! We hope it's filled with all the lucky leprechauns and 4 leaf clovers. It the spirit of St. Paddy, we're here to share a 10 minute delicious non alcoholic beverage recipe with you. A Shamrock Shake!
All the Ingredients you'll need are the following.
- Dirty Cookie St. Patrick's Cookie Shots
- 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2/3 Cups of Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Mint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream
1. In a blender, add in 1 cup of vanilla ice cream, 2/3 cups of milk, 1/2 teaspoon mint extract, and a few drops of green food coloring. Blend on high till smooth and fully green. For a ticker consistency, you can add some ice.
2. Once your Shamrock Shake is fully blended, grab your Dirty Cookie shots out of their container and start filling them to the brim.
3. Lastly, to add a finishing touch, go ahead and top it off with some whipped cream and enjoy!
As always, remember to sip first before biting into your cookie shots. And don't worry, our cookie shots are fully coated in chocolate. So there's no way for the beverage to spill out!