Mint Cold Brew Iced Coffee
From time to time, we all need a good coffee break with some delicious, soft and chewy, cookies! So why not enjoy your tea time with a Mint Cold Brew Iced Coffee recipe inside our delicious cookie shots? This easy recipe is not only short and quick, but it also requires zero baking or cooking!
Our Mint Cold Brew Iced Coffee taste best in our Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Shots, which each assortment package comes with 2 Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Shots! So what are you waiting for? Hurry and get brewing!
-1 cup cold brew
-1-2 tablespoon half & half
1. When purchasing your cold brew, you can either purchase already made cold brew or make your own. Go ahead and follow the package's instructions to make your cold brew. Once it has been made, place it in a pitcher with ice, just to keep it extra chilled.
2. Grab your chocolate syrup and drizzle it on the inside of your cookie shot. It doesn't have to be pretty, but just enough to have some melted chocolate to mix in with your coffee.
3. Add 1-2 tablespoons of half n half into your pitcher of iced cold brew coffee and mix! Grab a couple of mint leaves and also add them into the cold brew mixture.
4. Pour your cold brew coffee into your Dirty Cookie, avoid the ice cubes if possible. If not, simply grab small tongs, or even your clean fingers, to remove them from the inside of the cookie shots.
5. Lastly, garnish with a single mint leaf on top and PINKIES UP!
Happy tea time this weekend! And don't forget, every single assortment package comes with 2 double chocolate chip cookie shots!
The Dirty Cookie