Oreo Rum Chata Pudding Shot
Let's be real, it's shot o clock somewhere in the world right now. So, grab your favorite Dirty Cookie Cookie Shot and follow this recipe to make your very own delicious Oreo Rum Chata Pudding Shot! Just a quick note though, this recipe does include alcohol. Please drink responsibly and be of age before trying this recipe.
All you'll need for this recipe is milk, vanilla pudding mix, cool whip, rum chata, and chocolate (optional), and Oreos! Essentially you just mix all your ingredients together, except your Oreos and chocolate, pour, chill, and enjoy! It's super simple and an easy recipe to follow. You'll have tasty party favors in no time!
-1 box vanilla pudding
-1 cup of almond milk
-1 tub of cool whip
-1 cup of rum chata
-melted chocolate (optional!)
1. Grab a mixing bowl and add a box of vanilla pudding mix, 1 cup of rum chata, 1 cup of almond milk, and 1 tub of cool whip in.
2. Start mixing all three ingredients together till a smooth and well blended texture forms. The liquid consistency should also look slightly yellow.
3. Add in a tub of cool whip. Grab a spatula and start folding it in with the rest of the mixture. It's important that you fold your cool whip in, making sure you're scooping from below then gently folding the cool whip up and over. This step is important!!! If you stir in the cool whip, you'll actually end up popping and releasing all the air bubbles in the cool whop, therefore loosing the light and fluffy texture we are looking for.
4. Once your pudding mixture if fully folded together, start pouring it into each individual Dirty Cookie Cookie Shot. Once they are all filled up, go ahead and place it in the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hours before serving!
5. OPTIONAL STEP! You can either decorate your Oreo Rum Chata Pudding Shot by placing crushed Oreos on top. OR you can first grab the empty Dirty Cookie Shot, dip the empty rim in melted chocolate, and then coat it in crushed Oreo crumbs. Once the rim of the Dirty Cookie is decorated, you can then fill the center up with your pudding shot filling!
So which method of decorating did you end up going with? The rim coat? Or the sprinkling on top? Let us know by tagging us on Instagram @thedirtycookieoc! We would love to see your creations!
And of course, drink safe and responsibly!