Happy October, the Pumpkin season of all years! We love anything and everything Pumpkin Spice, from lattes all the way to the actual tasty delicious pie!
This easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake, not only does not require the oven. But it is the perfect bite size perfection of everything, and anything, you could imagine what fall could taste like. Not to mention, it's served in a delicious soft and chewy cookie crust. How could you possible go wrong with this dessert?
- Dirty Cookie Shots
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a mixing bowl cream together your cream cheese and sugar. We highly suggest to leave your cream cheese sitting at room temperature before hand, so it becomes a lot easier to cream with your sugar.
- Add in your pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, and keep blending till a smooth and creamy texture appears.
- Once your pumpkin cheesecake filling is made, grab your favorite Dirty Cookie shot and start filling it with your pumpkin cheesecake! We highly suggest the churro cookie shot to add an extra hint of spice!
- Serve, cheers, bite, and enjoy!