Happy National Pi Day! Today is March 14th, also known as 3/14 the first 3 digits of the number pi. To this very day, the exact value of pi cannot be calculated. How much of the pi number do you have remembered on top of your head? For us, it probably ends after the first 4. Which is perfectly fine, because instead we have the perfect pie recipe to celebrate with!
With St. Patrick's Day coming up in a few days, we're here to share our Shamrock Shake Pie Recipe with you! It's super easy and quick, and only requires 2 hours of chilling in the refrigerator before serving. Not to mention, our cookie shots require zero pie crust making!
- Dirty Cookie St. Patrick's Cookie Shots
- 1 teaspoon Mint Extract
- 2 Cup Milk
- 1 Small Instant Vanilla Pudding (3.4oz)
- Green Food Coloring
- Whipped Topping
- Whipped Cream
1. Grab a large mixing bowl and combine 2 cups of milk and 1 instant pack of vanilla pudding. Whisk both ingredients together till fully mixed and smooth.
2. Add in 1 teaspoon of mint extract and about 4 drops of green food coloring. Whisk till fully blended and the entire mix is one solid green shade. You may then adjust how green the pie filling is by adding more green food coloring drops if you wish.
3. Fold in an entire tub of whipped topping with a spatula. Make sure to not stir in the whipped topping, or all the air bubbles in the whipped topping will pop and the texture of the filling will no longer be light and airy.
4. Fill each Dirty Cookie Cookie Shot with your Shamrock Pi Day Pie filling to the top rim. Once each cookie shot is filled, go ahead and place them in the refrigerator for 2 hours to chill.
5. After 2 hours, your Shamrock Pi Day Pie will be ready to serve. Additionally, you can add some whipped cream on top