Have you ever tried Starbuck's iconic pink drink before? If not, you are missing out! So for this week's recipe, we're going to show you how to make the same exact replica of Starbuck's Pink Drink. This way you may serve it at your Sunday Easter brunch and be extra basic!
And just to add an extra layer of fun to this recipe, we will also be decorating the rim of each cookie shot to look extra chic. Nothing complex, just the same exact method of how to use our DIY Kits.
- Easter Dirty Cookie Cookie Shots
- White Chocolate Wafers
- Dehydrated Strawberries
- 1 Starbuck's Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher Packet
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
1. Either in a food processor, blender, or in a sandwich bag with the assistance of a rolling pin, place your dehydrated strawberries to crush them into small crumbs. Then, transfer the crumbs into a bowl and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave your white chocolate wafers in 30 second increments. Make sure to stir your chocolate in between each increment to make sure you're not burning your chocolate.
3. One by one, dip the rim of each cookie shot into your melted chocolate to fully coat and cover the rim of your cookie shot. While your cookie shot's rim is still wet, dip them into your bowl of crushed dehydrated strawberries to fully decorate the rims of your cookie shot.
4. Follow the instructions on the back side of your Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher packets.
5. Once your Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher is made, you can then add in your coconut milk and stir. Or you can add a little bit of your refresher into your cookie shot, followed by a splash of coconut milk, and stir to enjoy.
6. To top it all off, add a garnishing touch of some crushed dehydrated strawberries and serve!
Guess what? You just saved all your friends from waiting in the long Starbucks line on Easter Day. We hope this Pink Drink Copycat recipe inspires the cutest Sunday Easter brunch for you and your loved ones! Happy Easter!