Valentines Day is a month away from now, and depending where you live it may or may not look a little different this year. With potential limited dining access or lower capacity limits for reservations, we highly suggest making your special Valentine dinner a little more intimate and try cooking at home! Or perhaps support your local restaurants and order in! But save the fun in the kitchen during dessert time.
Strawberry Cheesecake in a cookie shot not only speaks sexy, classy, and elegant, but also adds a whole new level of fun to your night! We already know you'll be popping a bottle or two of wine, so why not add a cookie shot to finish all the festivities?
For this easy and sexy non-bake strawberry cheesecake dessert, all you'll need are the following Ingredients:
- Dirty Cookie Valentine Cookie Shots
- 1 Block Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Pack Strawberry Instant Pudding Mix
- Optional: Fresh Strawberries
The absolute best part of this recipe is that you do not have to make a pie crust, you do not have to worry about burning your cheesecake in the oven, or having to perfectly time a complicated dessert recipe to match the end of your dinner.
This easy non bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe only requires some mixing, some spooning of your cheesecake into our Dirty Cookie cookie shots, and some hard core enjoyment!
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, blend your cream cheese, pudding packet, heavy cream, and sugar all together. Keep blending till a smooth, slightly thick but creamy texture forms. You'll know you have the right consistency when you no longer see any cream cheese chunks in your batter.
- Grab a spoon, or if you prefer a pipping bag you may, and start spooning and filling your Dirty Cookie Valentine cookie shots with your Strawberry Cheesecake filling.
- Once all your Dirty Cookie cookie shots are filled, go ahead and placed them all in the refrigerator till you're ready to enjoy them! We highly recommend placing them in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight. Additionally, if you would like, feel free to top your Strawberry Cheesecake with some freshly sliced strawberries!
- Now if that's not an easy and delicious recipe, than I don't know what is! 3 simple steps for one hot, sexy, but classy Strawberry Cheesecake in a cookie shot!