Cinco De Mayo is coming up and it's best known for all it's glory in fun cocktails, tequila shots, tacos, and more! As a fun and family friendly brand, we do not promote under age drinking. With that being said, here is our Virgin Strawberry Margarita recipe to be enjoyed in our Cinco De Mayo Cookie Shots!
In our Virgin Strawberry Margarita recipe, it's just a mix of orange juice, frozen strawberries, and sparkling water! Add of course, we coated our rims in red sprinkles, because what is a Margarita without a colorful sugar coated rim?
- Dirty Cookie Cinco De Mayo Cookie Shots
- Red Sprinkles
- Agave or Honey
- 2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1- 1 1/2 cups of Sparkling Water
- Lime Wedges
1. In two small bowls, fill one bowl up with your red sprinkles and the other one with agave, or honey. These two bowl will serve as your dipping bowls for coating the rims of your Dirty Cookie cookie shots.
2. Dip the rims of your cookie shots in agave first and then straight into your red sprinkles to fully coat each rim. Make sure to shake off any excessive agave or sprinkles before lifting and turning your cookie shot straight up to dry.
3. In a blender add together 2 cups of frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup of orange juice, and 2 tablespoons of agave or honey. Additionally you'll add 1 to 1 1/2 cups of sparkling water. You want to add enough sparkling water so your frozen strawberries are fully submerged, but not too much that your Margarita is just liquid soup.
4. Turn your blender on too high, and blend or pulse till well blended. It should form an icy slurpy texture.
5. Serve in your respective cookie shot cups and enjoy!
Remember to always drink responsibly, but it also doesn't hurt to make virgin cocktails so the entire family can join the party! You can also grab our normal year round cookie shot assortments and enjoy a virgin strawberry margarita all summer round! Cheers!