Shipping & Returns Policy
SHIPPING & ORDER PROCESSING
The Dirty Cookie ships nationwide throughout the United States using FedEX 2Day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order before shipping.
- Orders are shipped Monday - Friday.
- Perishable items cannot be delivered on a weekend and cannot be delivered on: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING GUARANTEE
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States. Dirty Cookie is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for FedEx. *Up to $18. Please double check your addresses!
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in an airtight container, refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery (details can be found in product descriptions).
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather or carrier delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- The Dirty Cookie is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other causes beyond our control.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 2 business day before your desired usage date to allow for delays.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, The Dirty Cookie does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance pending, The Dirty Cookie will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team within 2 days of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your Dirty Cookie experience.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
- For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing and production schedule.
- Dirty Cookie is not responsible for any delayed, lost or damaged packages during shipping. Any issues with delayed, lost or damaged packages should be taken up with FedEx first.
Additional non-returnable items: